I have taken up the gauntlet AmberfireInUS threw down.
List 5 things you still do, that you did when you were a baby/little kid.
1. I can’t sleep if my bedroom closet door is open. When I was a kid this was because of the Closet Monster. Now it’s because I am a neatnik. The Closet Monster is perhaps invented by moms and dads to train their little ones to be tidy?
2. I sing the Good Morning song. On a beautiful morning, when I am happy I will sing the Good Morning song from ‘Singin in the Rain’. It was my favorite movie when I was a kid. I loved Donald O’Conner – what a fun, goofy guy! Well, I just can’t help myself. And I really don’t want to.
3. I write. I wrote my first bad novel when I was 8. I shall write my last bad novel when I am 80. It might be nice to write a good one sometime in between.
4. I laugh out loud. I went through a brief period during which I considered it uncouth to laugh loudly and long. I can’t remember why it came about. Fortunately that’s in the past now.
5. I eat breakfast for dinner. In her youth my mom was not the most inventive cook. My sisters and I, though, thought she was a gourmet chef when she made bacon and eggs for dinner. Her youngest daughter walks in those shoes as well. I don’t do it all the time, but breakfast foods for dinner are a comforting treat.